Asphalt Seal Coating
Asphalt sealcoating is one of the essential elements of maintaining your commercial or residential asphalt.
Sealcoating is used on pavement surfaces to protect against gasoline, oil, salt, ultraviolet rays and slows oxidation and water penetration.
Asphalt sealcoating adds great presence to your premises by providing a smooth black finish leaving a professional, refreshed look.
Your asphalt surface is gone over thoroughly and we explain the best options to protect your parking lot or driveway. We clean the entire surface to insure proper adhesion and a long lasting seal is achieved. In some cases where a parking lot is dirty enough we will suggest a pass with a sweep truck prior to our work starting. All edging is done by hand to insure no overspray on sidewalks and landscaping and the remaining surface is spray applied. After curing the asphalt is opened up to traffic and business as usual.
- Extends the life of asphalt surfaces
- Protects from the damaging effects of water, gasoline, oil, salt and chemicals
- Increase the value and appeal of your property
- Snow will melt faster off a freshly sealcoated driveway
- Provides a protective layer on your asphalt, saving money in the longrun
- We can work around your business needs, sealing your lot in stages to keep areas open for customers.